We have quality Spanish Host Families all over Spain.
Au pairs are considered as an adult family member who provides a cultural exchange for the Spanish family. Your job as an au pair is to look after the well being and safety of your family host children. y.
You will be living with your host family like a regular family member. It is important to remember in every family there is a give and take relationship and that as a part of the family, you may be asked to participate in duties that a typical family member would help with.
The prerequisites to become an Aupair in Spain are:
- Aged between 18 and 30.
- High level of English langugage.
- Have a passport from an EEA country or a Visa that allow you to stay in Spain.
- Prior experience of working with children in settings such as babysitting, kindergarten, camps, and childcare is preferred, and a reference will be required.
- Single without dependents.
- Be open-minded, flexible and responsible.
- Interest in Spanish culture and country.
- A statement of good health, or a medical certificate must be provided. This must be completed within three months of arriving in Spain.
- Medical Cover: by national social security legislation, through the European Health Insurance Card (for EU citizens) or by private medical insurance to be arranged by the aupair (required for non-EU citizens).
- Have no criminal record. A Police Certificate or Criminal Record Check ( “certificate of good conduct” or “lack of a criminal record” from your local police departament) will be required.
- Available to babysit a minimum of 2 nights a month, in addition to day-to-day responsibilities.
- Assist with regular, daily household tasks, contributing as a member of the family. Please note, this is not viewed as maid service, but as a regular, necessary part of family life.
- Complete all forms and necessary documents thoroughly.
- Pay for your travel and personal expenses.