Our programs in Spain
The length of the program can vary from 1 to 3 months, and up to 1 year.
The standard aupair may help 5 to 6 hours a day, no less than €70 will be paid weeklyfor pocket money for the standard aupair.
DEMI AUPAIR/ AUPAIR TUTOR:
The demi aupair will assist the family for 3-4 hours a day, mainly for language lessons and conversational purposes. The demi aupair will receive approximately €60 weekly as pocket money.
The aupair plus may help 7 hours a day. The aupair plus will receive approximately €80/90 per week as pocket money.
Common Services provided and received by Aupairs:
- Childcare and language instruction during selected hours.
- Babysitting in the evening a maximun of 1 night a week.
- The aupair is provided with an appropriate, private bedroom and full board (three meals a day, 7 days a week). In her free time, the aupair can attend courses, improve her Spanish language, and participate in cultural and professional training.
- Weekly free time and holidays: the aupair will have free weekends unless a different agreement between the aupair and the family has been reached. For a six-month stay, the family will pay the aupair for a one-week vacation. For a one-year stay, the aupair will be paid for a two-week vacation. Holidays should be mutually agreed between host family and au pair.
- Travel and college costs in Spain: To be arranged by the aupair. It is the sole responsibility of the aupair to pay all travel expenses to and from Spain, as well as costs to attend college or language courses.