Skip to content
Steps to be taken
- Confirm you meet the requirements.
- Select the programme that fits your needs.
- Send us the completed form. As soon as we receive it, we will contact you to inform you of the documents and the next steps to follow to participate in any of our programmes.
- Send us the following documents:
- 1 photograph of all of the members of your family.
- A welcome letter in Spanish addressed to the aupair.
- The aupair’s schedule and basic duties. House rules.
- Signed Agreement between the Family and the aupair (will be provided by F&A).
- Photocopy of the ID card or passport of one of the host parents.
- The screening process will start once we receive the documents.
- During the screening process we obtain more information about the applicant: references, studies, etc.
- We contact the aupair selected to confirm her interest in coming to the family. If she accepts, we have our aupair!
- F&A will provide the host family with the aupair’s arrival information in order to meet her.
- Once all these data are confirmed, the family pays the rest of the fee.